I. COOKIE USE POLICY
This policy applies to cookies or similar tools on the website www.ortezi.com, serviced by Invamed Genesis Ltd., UIC 206009773, with registered office and address of management: Plovdiv, 48 Yanko Sakazov Str.
ESSENCE OF COOKIES
A cookie is a small file made up of letters and numbers that is stored on your computer, mobile device or other equipment when you have access to the Internet. The cookie is installed through the request sent by the server of a web page to the browser (for example: Internet Explorer, Chrome) and is completely "passive" (does not contain software programs, viruses or spyware and does not have access to information from user hardware) .
FOR WHAT PURPOSE ARE COOKIES USED
Cookies make it possible to know the user's device and present its contents in an appropriate way, adapted to the user's preferences. Cookies provide the user with a pleasant experience while browsing the Internet and help the Site to offer the same services suitable for users, such as - preferences for online privacy, in the shopping cart or advertising.
They are also used in the preparation of anonymous statistics, which help us understand how a user prefers to use our websites, allowing us to improve their structure and content, excluding the identification of the user. Thanks to the cookies on the Site, the stocks of products that you can add to the shopping list in the cart are displayed correctly;
WHAT COOKIES WE USE
Our site uses several types of cookies - mandatory and session cookies.
They are strictly necessary for the site to perform its functions and are stored as a file on your computer or mobile device for a long period of time, usually for the period parameterized by cookies or until they are deleted manually by the user. We use these cookies in order to authenticate our users when they use the site so that we can provide our services or so that we can comply with our Terms and Conditions and maintain the security of our services.
Session cookies are temporary files that remain on your device during your visit to our website and are active until the end of your user session or until the application (web browser) is closed, after which they are deleted. We may also use session cookies, for example:
• to allow you to move between the individual pages of our site without the need to log in again;
• to recognize you when you return to our site to use our services;
DO COOKIES CONTAIN PERSONAL DATA
ARE COOKIES COVERABLE AND HOW
You can delete cookies that are already stored on your computer in Internet Explorer, Firefor, Chrome.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
WHY COOKIES ARE IMPORTANT ON THE INTERNET
Cookies are a central point for the effective functioning of the Internet, helping to create a specific model of preferences and interests of each user. Disagreeing or disabling cookies may make some sites unusable.
Disabling or disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online ads, but that these will no longer appear in your account for favorites and interests collected through browsing behavior.
II. PERSONAL DATA SECURITY POLICY
This security policy discloses what personal data we collect from you through our joint relationships and how we use that data.
PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR
Invamed Genesis Ltd., UIC 206009773, with registered office and address of management: Plovdiv, 48 Yanko Sakazov Str., Is a data administrator, including personal data, regarding the information collected during the review of the website www. ortezi.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Site", the "Website"), as well as personal data required when purchasing our products from our website, our stores and social networks, including from our facebook page. Invamed Genesis Ltd. also processes personal data from inquiries sent by you to us. When processing personal data, Invamed Genesis Ltd. complies with all applicable regulations for the protection of personal data, because for us the security of personal data of our customers is of paramount importance.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA
We collect and process the personal data received so that we can:
- fulfill our contractual obligations in connection with an order placed by the client
- we administer user registration on our site
- We respond to customer inquiries
- offer a better experience to visitors to our site.
SUBJECTS WHOSE DATA WE PROCESS
In connection with the conclusion and execution of contracts, response to inquiries, issuance of invoices, collection of statistical data, Invamed Genesis Ltd. processes information about the following data subjects:
- individuals, users of the Site / Site without registration, provided their phone or those who use the Site without leaving any data, incl. phone number;
- individuals, users of the Site / Registration Page, as users / clients;
- individuals who have sent inquiries (including by phone), requests, signals, complaints or other correspondence to Invamed Genesis Ltd., respectively to our site and social networks;
- natural persons, information about which is contained in inquiries (including by phone), requests, signals, complaints or other correspondence addressed to Invamed Genesis Ltd.;
- individuals with whom WE enter into distance selling contracts through the site, by email, through social networks;
PERSONAL DATA WE PROCESS
We collect and process data that are:
- provided personally by the user - name, surname, surname, telephone, delivery address of the order, e-mail address.
- collected automatically - when a user visits our site, we automatically record certain data from his device using various technologies, including cookies or pixel tags. This information includes IP address, device ID and type, web browser, and location, time, and duration of the visit.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
Invamed Genesis Ltd. does not grant the right to use, sell, disclose or share personal data with other persons and companies except when this is not explicitly required for the fulfillment of the conditions under item 1, namely:
- service providers, incl. financial institutions directly related to customer order service
- transport and logistics service providers involved in the physical delivery of the contract
- of technology companies related to hosting services, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.
Outside of these cases, Invamed Genesis Ltd. may provide personal data when they are required by the relevant procedure and procedure by the executive or judicial authorities in the Republic of Bulgaria.
Invamed Genesis Ltd. restricts to the maximum extent the access to personal data of the users by its employees, except in the cases when this is necessary in order to provide a service to the client.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Invamed Genesis Ltd. has created and follows high standards for personal data protection and maintains appropriate technical and physical safeguards to protect the information provided, this includes firewalls, password protection and other types of access control and authentication.
Invamed Genesis Ltd. uses service providers as specialized data centers for reliable and secure collocation of server and network equipment. Invamed Genesis Ltd. stores all data within the EU.
PERIOD OF STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The storage of personal data continues:
- while you are a registered user, / ie until you cancel your registration /
- six months after the issuance of the order, in order for Invamed Genesis Ltd. to be able to provide adequate service in case of a complaint from the client
- Depending on the hosting service provider and services such as Google Analytics.
Request for consent for the use and processing of personal data - consent is given through a statement or clearly confirmatory act (confirmatory action), for example through a written declaration, including electronically or an oral declaration. Consent must be freely given, a specific, informed and unambiguous statement.
In case the person is not 16 years old, the consent of his / her parent / guardian / guardian is required.
Children - you must be 16 years old to create an ortezi.com account. If we find that we have collected personal data from a person under the age of 16, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
All EU users have the right to:
- Awareness - this policy aims to inform users about the processing of their personal data
- access to their own personal data - users can get confirmation of whether their data is being processed and, if so, access to it
- correction - if the data is inaccurate, to require correction of their personal data / user profile data can be changed by the users themselves /
- to require to be forgotten, ie all personal data stored about them to be deleted, except when it does not contradict legal norms, investigations, etc.
- to limit the processing of personal data - in some cases the user may wish to limit their processing for a certain period of time, until another decision is made
- portability - all users who have given their consent to the processing of their personal data can receive them in a popular machine-readable format to send them to another person
- an objection to the processing of his personal data
- withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data at any time
- not be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affects him significantly
- judicial or administrative protection in the event that the data subject's rights have been infringed.
- lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority if they consider that the processing of their personal data infringes applicable law. As long as users have reason to think that their data is being processed incorrectly, we will be happy if they contact us first so that we can correct any inaccuracies and omissions in a timely manner. The supervisory body in the Republic of Bulgaria is the Commission for Personal Data Protection, with address: Sofia 1592, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible for the accuracy of the data provided by you, we do not perform checks in this sense and we do not guarantee the actual identity of the individuals who provided the data. In all cases of suspicion on your part, of established fraud and / or abuse, please notify us immediately. You undertake not to violate the rights of others in connection with the protection of their personal data or other rights when providing any information on the Site.